1.WHO CHECKS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by Remor Consulting sl with CIF B-87190229 with headquarters in Spain.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA.
The data requested in the forms of the Web are, in general, mandatory to fulfill the established purposes (unless otherwise specified in the mandatory field). Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, the requested service / demand may not be provided, being able to freely visualize the content of the website.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE TREATED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the website will be processed by FOXid, in accordance with the following purposes:
- Provide personalized information about products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions and relevant news, by sending commercial communications through electronic and traditional means.
- Manage the registration in the corresponding event, when the User has provided their data for this purpose. In this sense, the User is informed that FOXid reserves the right to take photographs and make videos of Users who attend organized events or events where FOXid participates, in order to promote the company’s activities. If the User does not want their data to be processed in accordance with that purpose, do not expose the photographic or audiovisual screenshots during the event.
- Manage the admission procedure, which may include agreements with the official and / or necessary organizations, and the students’ admission tests, which will even include the creation of profiles, in case the User initiates the application for any FOXid training .
User data will be kept by FOXid for the period necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes or until the interested parties reject or revoke their consent.
5. WHAT DATA ARE WE GOING TO PROCESS?
FOXid can process the following categories of user data, depending on the request made through the website or by any other means.
- Identifying data.
- Contact details.
- Personal characteristics data.
- Data on social circumstances.
- Employment details data.
- Academic and professional data.
- Economic and financial data.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGALITY OF USER DATA PROCESSING?
The processing of user data by FOXid is based on the consent given and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the previously performed prosecutions.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent. Then, if the User revokes only one of them, it will not affect the others.
7. TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE USER DATA?
Your personal data may only be disclosed to FOXid service providers, only for the aforementioned purposes.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, with international data transfers duly legitimized.
Also, in the event that your residence is outside the EEA, your data may be communicated to the FOXid Offices, located outside the EEA, which would imply an international transfer of data, to manage and carry out your request for information. , registration and admission.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- It guarantees that you are over 16 years old and that the data provided by FOXid is true, accurate, complete and up to date. In this sense, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will provide updated information, so that he responds to his real situation.
- It guarantees that you have informed third parties whose data is provided, where appropriate, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to FOXid for the indicated purposes.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for direct or indirect damages that may be caused to FOXid or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which FOXid will process the personal data provided by Users is to send them personalized electronic communications with information about products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions and news relevant to Users. If any such communication is made, it will be addressed exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out this purpose, a profile based on your preferences will be developed, based on the information provided by the user or obtained even from external sources.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, they may unsubscribe from these services by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or through any of the communications received.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The user can send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of their identity document, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation of whether FOXid is processing personal data related to the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was first collected.
- Obtain from FOXid the restriction of data processing, if any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulation is met.
Request the portability of your data.
- Likewise, the interested party may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if he considers that FOXid has violated the rights recognized in the applicable data protection regulations.
However, as mentioned above, the interested party can contact the data protection officer of FOXid, whose contact details are email@example.com
11. SECURITY MEASURES.
The User’s data will be processed at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintaining the obligation of mandatory confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.